Thursday, October 11, 2007

Two more to go 'till "onederland"





I ended up going to bed last night at close to 1:30am-- yet another non-stop day. Thankfully though, this morning I don't feel as tired as I thought I would. Today looks like another event-filled day without a break.
Mi amorcito isn't feeling too good today though, which is a real bummer--I have a feeling that I gave him the cold that I had last week :o(.. This would be a perfect day just to cuddle up at home in some comfortable pj's, a few good movies and some homemade chicken soup. I'm so excited about the two of us beginning to build our lives together-- 9 days and counting!
This morning I had a doctor's appointment to follow up on the birth control pills I've been on. Since everything has been going well with no complications, the doctor told me I could go ahead and continue with them. She also set me up for another blood test so to check on my cholesterol. She noted that I had lost weight since the last time that I had been in the office, and I'm sure that's had a positive effect on this cholesterol too. I also got on the scale this morning at the pharmacy- and I've come down a couple pounds!! I'm now at 202, which is quite exciting. I feel confident that between now and Monday I'll come down another few pounds at least. I would LOVE to be under 200 by the fitting, and I think I'll be able to get there. GLORIA A DIOS!!! :)

0 comments: