Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today has been difficult in terms of finding the motivation to do just about anything. It was nearly impossible for me to get out of bed this morning and I struggled all the way up through lunchtime to stay on task and get things accomplished. Just one of those days, I guess..

I had class this afternoon at the academy that went well. Today was my last day until after Christmas break in January when I fully take over the classes for the other teacher who'll be leaving. As it stands right now I have about 14 hours per week and all I can do is pray that an additional 25-30 hours come from somewhere. I know that it's all going to work out though and I'm anxious to see how things come together.

I've got the rest of the week to finish house-cleaning and get our packing done for the trip.

1 comments:

Nona said...

I hope things come together for you with the teaching. I'm just so glad you got out of that wretched job. Very unhealthy situation.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family. Look forward to hearing about your trip when you get back.

Have a Happy 2009!!!

PS. I've only been to Barcelona, which I absolutely loved!!!