Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pissed as hell

I'm here at the office right now, and it's just after 10am. As thankful as I am for this job, at this point I could care less about the offers for land that may or may not be waiting for me in the company's email inbox. It's only 10 in the morning and I'm already wishing that this day was over.

I feel frustrated this morning about the wedding, and I suppose that with it being three months out and all, it was going to happen at some point. I spoke with Chechu this morning about how I really wanted my mom to walk me down the isle, even though I guess here that practice is not common at all. Chechu and his mom don't seem to understand why that is such an important thing for me, and rather than trying to they insist on chiding me for letting my feelings take precedence over what is correct to do here. The two of us had a bit of an argument this morning, and as typical of all arguments we've had, he twists things around to make everything sound like it's my fault and that I'm being caprichosa. Bullshit. And now, of course, the fact that we're having two weddings, a bridal party here- oh, and the fact that the invitations were fucked up is all due to my caprichos.

I swear I don't even feel like going home this afternoon because I don't feel like seeing anyone or talking about this with anyone, just so that I can be told about myself and my "caprichos" yet again.

0 comments: