Friday, July 20, 2007

TGIF

Last hour or so here at the office and I'm ready to get the weekend underway. As usual it's been quiet here all afternoon since everyone has been out running errands. I'll admit that aside from holding down the fort, I've done no more than keep an eye on the email inbox this afternoon, waiting to see if any more offers have come in since yesterday. Since nothing has, I've made myself busy doing transcriptions and sending emails here and there. Can't complain at all about that...
Earlier this week I had a breakthrough moment about this job and I think I'm really going to like working here. Before I kind of had one foot in the office and another out the door because I wasn't sure if this was where I was supposed to be or not. But on the contrary I think this will be a great opportunity to stick with, and since it's a real estate agency, who knows what kind of gifts & surprises God could have in store for Chechu and me. A house that's paid for? A car? Needless to say, I'm open to receive all that God has for me.

I'm irritated that I've kind of been slacking off in terms of the diet. I usually do fine up until dinner time when I'm starving. For as much as I make my mind up to eating fruit in the evenings if I have anything at all, the thought of sitting down to a peach or an apple is enfuriating when all I want is charwarmas and fries. I somehow have to renew my focus and remember that whether or not I get this together, time will continue marching on.

0 comments: