Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tag!

I tag anyone who wants to play along!

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
Unfortunately I am car-less at this point- hopefully that will change within the next year. My sister and I left our Cavalier to our Mom before moving out to CA for graduate school in ‘05. The back seat of my husband’s truck is currently clear J

2. When was the last time you threw up?
A couple months ago. I had a pretty bad migrane that day.

3. What’s your favorite curse word?
I try to stay away from the bad words but what can I say, I’m human and the F-bomb does drop from time to time.

4. Name three people who made you smile today.
My husband
An email from my sister
My co-workers Christina and Maria

5. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
Making coffee

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Working

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Finishing up at Bible Study

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Nope.

9. What’s the last thing you said aloud?
“Vale” (O.K.)

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Toss up between Strawberry Cheesecake and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. Oh and anything with peanut butter.

11. What is the last thing you had to drink?
Water

12. What are you wearing right now?
Brown capris, red blose, brown ballerina shoes.

13. What was the last thing you ate?
A white chocolate/strawberry cheesecake ice cream bar (I know, I know..)

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nope

15. When was the last time you ran?
Phew, it’s been a while.

16. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
Gosh, I am so out of the sporting loop right now. Probably a playoff game last season

17. Who’s the last person you e-mailed?
My sister

18. Even go camping?
Nope.

19. Do you have a tan?
I have a natural tan :)

20. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Not usually, no.

21. Are you someone’s best friend?
Yes!

22. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working

23. Where is your mom right now?
Working, most likely

24. Look to your left. What do you see?
A blank white wall

25. What color is your watch?
Gold, although I haven’t worn my watch regularly in a while.

26. What comes to mind when you think of Australia?
Koala bears and kangaroos

27. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Probably not.

28. What is your birthstone?
Ruby

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru?
I used to drive-thru, but in Spain (at least where I live) they aren’t that common, so we generally walk in. Not that I eat fast food anymore or anything..

30. How many kids do you want?
Maybe three or four.

31. Do you have a dog?
I’d love to have a dog right now

32. Last person you talked to on the phone.
My co-worker

33. Have you met anyone famous?
Shemar Moore

34. Any plans today?
Finish work, Bible study and hopefully exercise

35. Ever go to college?
Yes

36. Where are you right now?
At my desk at work

37. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
At this very moment? That’d be the smoke billowing from my boss’s cigar

38. Last song listened to?
Martha Munizzi

39. Are you allergic to anything?
Dust, cats and some weird antibiotics

40. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Love the ballerina shoes

41. Are you jealous of anyone?
No

42. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Don’t really have one.

43. What time is it?
7:33 pm

44. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes

45. Do you eat healthy?
I sure try to.

46. What do you usually do during the day?
Work

47. How old will you be on your next birthday?
28

48. Have you ever been to Europe?
I live here! I haven’t travelled to any other country besides Spain though.. Shame, shame, shame :P

49. Name one thing you’d like to do.
Go to visit my sister in LA this summer with my husband

50. Favorite colour?
All things pink

0 comments: