Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

Things this week have been going well on all levels pretty much. Plus it's Wednesday and that means just two more days until the weekend. On Saturday I'm taking the whole day to myself to relax and get some things done around the house since my husband will be in Granada all day for another rehearsal.

I feel particularly happy about how I've been sticking to plan this week. In terms of exercise I've focused primarily on doing cardio-- next week I'm going to start adding strength training to my routine and I'm looking forward to it. Tonight's workout will mark my 5th this week- tomorrow I'll take the day off and then start back up on Friday.

Food-wise things have been going well. Barring a couple late-night run-ins with the fridge, I've been doing well. I'm not following any particular diet, but rather focusing on eating low-fat, balanced meals and laying low on the carbs. I feel much better knowing that I'm not tying myself down to a diet routine.

That's all for now..

1 comments:

Nona said...

This is really great Marianna. My food is better as well ... though not where I want it to be. Keep up the good work.