Saturday, September 13, 2008

Today has been just what I needed it to be- quiet, peaceful and productive. I slept in until after 11am, played around on the internet for a little while and by noon I was up and about doing my Turbo Sculpt dvd. After that I spent the rest of the early afternoon cleaning and organizing, washed a couple loads of laundry and cooked for tomorrow. The rest of my agenda today includes talking with my sister, ironing and helping Chechu organize our guest room/office. Oh and more relax time of course. Might get in a nice pedicure or something before the day is over, who knows..

Diet wise things have continued well this week. Last week I fell short 1 day according to my exercise schedule, working out only 4 days instead of the 5 I had planned. Not the end of the world by any means though. I had a pretty stressful Friday yesterday too and I didn't get a workout in then either, which I wasn't at all upset about. In fact I was thrilled that I didn't turn to my usual comfort foods in an attempt to make me "feel" better.

This is my exercise schedule for this coming week:

Sunday: Cardio 45 minutes (before church)
Monday: Cardio 45 minutes (AM)
Tuesday: Strength training 40 minutes (PM)
Wednesday: Cardio 45 minutes (AM)
Thursday: Break
Friday: Cardio 45 minutes (PM)

0 comments: