Monday, September 24, 2007

Miracles



The wedding on Saturday was amazing. I had an incredible time! Gema and Yeshid both looked stunning and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful. We ended up staying at the reception until after 1am, and from there Chechu, Charo and I left to go back to the house.
MY FAMILY IS COMING TO THE WEDDING!!!!!!! Riss and I talked for over two hours last night. She got a $2G increase on her credit card and with that she'll get the tickets for her and Mom to come here. That way, both of them will be able to pay the purchase off in no time since they're working. Leonard, Candace, Layla and Dad are also planning to come-- according to Leonard, Dad will be making his reservations through him. I am literally beyond words about all of this. God has come through yet again. I can now truly say that I am ecstatic about the wedding!!! 26 days and counting!!
I'm down to 206lbs as of this morning. 7 pounds shy of my goal of 199, but whatever. The most important thing is that I'm still losing. Knowing that my family will be coming to the wedding has given me even more motivation to continue with this weight loss. Riss and I have both renewed our drive to lose. This week I intend to work out both in the mornings and in the evenings, and continue to watch my calories. I'm sure that in doing that I should be down to 200 by the weekend. Ultimately I want to be 195 by the time I try my dress on again with Paqui at the beginning of next month. I would think that the dress should fit now, but when I try it on again I want to be beyond certain that it will fit like it should. No maybes, no mishaps- only a clean, smooth zip-up.

0 comments: