Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So much for the calm

I feel so stressed out right now. This whole month has been nothing but stress for me, coming from all fronts. I just want to relax and not have to worry about anything.

JOB. This morning Avelino told Chechu and me that we have to be extremely cautious about my working here. At any moment an inspector could come by to inquire about the legal status of the employees working in this office, and should it be discovered that I am working without a legal permit Avelino could be jailed. That in itself obviously makes me extremely uncomfortable because I certainly don't want anything like that to happen. Aside from that I feel completely illegal, like I have no reason to be here.

I'm also really tired of dealing with the other girls that work in this office. Lazy doesn't begin to describe the two of them, and it's annoying to say the least to have to be surrounded by their constant complaining- if they're here in the office at all to complain of course.

Sigh. Nonetheless, I'm thankful for what I have. All I can pray for is that God takes complete control of everything.

0 comments: