Wednesday, February 13, 2008

An evening of good decisions

Yesterday evening I was sitting here at work feeling the same desire to raid my kitchen as I talked about on Monday. In chatting with my sister however she encouraged me to go home and work out before doing anything else, and to my dumbfounded surprise that's exactly what I did. Since I haven't done turbo jam or any form of exercise for that matter in, oh, four months, my goal was to do 30 minutes of the workout, which I was able to complete. I felt really proud of myself for being able to break through the exercise barrier and finally start over again.

After a relaxing shower (I had forgotten how great showering feels after working out) I decided to make Friday's lunch--tortelini with meat sauce. Since we're going out tomorrow for Valentine's Day and spending the afternoon together I wanted to make sure that I had everything prepared for Friday so as not to have to cut out time spent with my husband.
When he got home last night we stuck to our plan of cereal and fruit for dinner.

I didn't rest that well last night- I woke up at least three or four times and of course with the same urge to run to the kitchen and grab something to eat like I usually do. This time however I managed to just stay in the bed and not give in once.

I was very pleased to see the scale reading this morning of 219.4 pounds..

0 comments: