Thursday, February 7, 2008

Virtual before and after pics

BEFORE
Me currently at my guesstimated weight of 215 pounds




AFTER
Me at 145 pounds... ahh, a glimpse of victory!!


I came prepared for boredom this afternoon, I tell ya. Roughly an hour has gone by since my last posting, and I've already moved on to the breakfast muffin that I stuffed in my purse on my way out the door. I've got one baggie of chocolates left (2 mini Reese's cups and 2 chocolate kisses) and I'll hopefully be able to keep myself away from it until my last hour here at the office-- a mere hour and fifteen minutes away.

Since I've officially checked out for the afternoon from work, I've been busying myself reading weight loss blogs and success stories, my typical outlet when trying to muster up some motivation. It's funny how that really is the key element to losing weight, proving that the battle is almost entirely mental. In my case, I know exactly what it is that I need to do in order to get this weight off. Especially considering my cholesterol level, I know the foods that I need to avoid and those which I should be stocking up on. I know that exercise has to become a daily part of my life. There's no easy way around it, and there's no substitute.


During my last hour here (quickly approaching, thank God!) I want to devise a workout plan that Chechu and I can stick with- one that won't involve too much change in our schedules, as both of us have them pretty full at this point. I'm positing some "virtual model" pics of myself that I made using http://www.mvm.com/- very cool site, and now I have at least something to aspire to in terms of what my new body will look like at 145-150 pounds. Very exciting! Check out that definition in those legs!!




0 comments: