Saturday, August 11, 2007

AAAAAAHHHHH!!

Talk about being out of touch with reality. I haven't weighed myself in God knows how long, and now, roughly two months before my wedding, I've been hit with the fact that I haven't lost as much weight as I thought I have.

This morning I had the urge to get out and go walking, and before I started my walk the thought occurred to me to weigh myself at the pharmacy next door to the house, since they have a big ol' scale there for everyone to use. Rather than announcing your weight to the world they print it for you on a slip of paper. According to that scale, I currently weigh 98.4kg, or 216.4lbs. O sea, TOO DAMN MUCH.
In all honesty though I can't say that I'm surprised that I haven't come down any more. I certainly haven't been as diligent as I should be about eating. And exercise? Not once since I've been here, except for this morning.

Nevertheless, I can't go into panic mode. There's roughly two and a half months left before the wedding, during which time I can certainly lose a significant amount of weight without going overboard. So without further ado here's what I plan to implement:

Eating: Fill up on fruits and vegetables throughout the day, light meats
Lay off the breads and carbs
Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
No eating after 7pm

Exercise: At least 30 minutes a day during the week (walking, jogging)
1 hr. on weekends

Weight goal for next week: 96kg/ 211lbs

0 comments: