Tuesday, August 14, 2007

TGI..T?

So apparently tomorrow is a national holiday and no one will be working. Nothing like a mini Friday during the middle of the week! Chechu and I will be going to Fátima's tomorrow around noon to talk about decorations for the wedding, etc since she's going to be taking care of that. Afterwards, if there's time, it will be nice to go to the beach and hang out for a while before the gavilla. Compared to last summer I've hardly been to the beach at all this time around, but I'm certainly not complaining. At last glance the beach didn't look like it was going anywhere. :P

This evening after work I think Chechu and I are going to Eroski to look at some more things for the apartment. After talking with Abraham last night I think we'll more than likely be taking over his place, which will be great.

0 comments: