Friday, August 3, 2007

Finally Friday

I'm ready for this weekend to begin.

At the very least, I'm thankful that I'm not sitting here bored with nothing to do. Filling up these next three hours with work will be doable for sure, but I'm wishing that 8:30 would roll around fast. This weekend looks to be as much of a race against time as the previous ones have been, but at least I'll be away from the office for a couple days. I'm debating on whether or not to stay here in Almería on Sunday, since Chechu has to be in Granada early for a rehearsal and Charo may or may not go since she has work. We'll see...

One thing's for sure, this weekend Chechu and I have to get the rest of our invitations together to send them out to Riss and Mom next week. This has been hanging over our heads for so long and I'm tired of having it there.

0 comments: