Thursday, August 16, 2007

More lessons in faith

I'm so ready for this season to be over. I'm so tired of hearing the same negative results about Marissa's job search. Nothing has come through for her and this whole process has been going on for nearly three months. I don't understand the point behind all of this and why God is allowing all of this to happen, especially considering that the weddings are just around the corner. I can't help but feel frustrated myself because even though Marissa is directly living through this situation, it affects me too. I hate the fact that rather than being able to fully enjoy this summer she's been totally wrapped up in her job search and wondering when a break was finally going to come. This CAN'T continue. Surely God must know the toll that this is taking on everyone. If He truly knows how much we can bear, then a breakthrough has to come. TODAY. I for one have come to my wits' end with this whole thing.

0 comments: