Thursday, August 23, 2007

A week of errands

This week has been cut short due to the Feria in Almería and our work schedule here at the office has been reduced to three hours during the morning shift. So needless to say, this week has gone by incredibly fast....

Chechu and I finally have our papers in order for our marriage license-- they came in on Monday. I also got my visa squared away, and I'm waiting for the documentation to be prepared so that I can go back to the police station to pick up my passport.

This afternoon I have class with Aida from 5-7, and afterwards Chechu and I are going to meet up with Rocío and her mom to look at one of the apartments that they have for rent. I'm praying that we get the whole housing situation squared away before the start of September. That way we'll have a month or so to begin moving in and getting everything arranged.

0 comments: