Sunday, August 19, 2007

Memories


I came across this picture this morning, and I had to post it. Of course it saddens me for obvious reasons, but at the same time, I'm thankful for everything that Marcus brought to his family, in love, loyalty and comradery. His little life truly was a gift.

This weekend has been nonstop. This morning I decided to stay home instead of going to the morning service at the hotel. Yesterday with all of the activities we had I had no time to do any of the pending work I had from this week, so this morning I'm using my time to get that finished up for tomorrow. Luckily I have less of it than what I originally anticipated.
This afternoon we'll be heading up to Granada for church, and then turning around to come back tonight. I'm looking forward to having next Sunday to relax and maybe go to the beach, since Chechu will be asking for that day off.

I'm looking forward to this coming week as well, because with the Feria and all, our office will only be open from 10-1 in the afternoon, leaving the whole rest of the day to relax, go to the beach or do whatever. So that will certainly be the mini vacation that I need.

0 comments: