Saturday, May 17, 2008

3-day Challenge

I love the challenges that I've been seeing lately. It's great to see people commit to a goal and stick to it, in spite of the struggles and I-don't-feel-like-it days that undoubtedly come up in the process.

I'm going to be out of town for the rest of the weekend, so I'm giving myself a 3-day challenge of my own. I'm starting with 3 days because it's a short amount of time, and knowing how I tend to fall off the wagon I figure it's best to start out small.

Weekends are hard for me to stay on plan. Weekends away from home are ten times more challenging, just because I know that eating out will most likely be involved. So my challenge, in a nutshell, will mainly involve making healthy food choices, drinking TONS of water and trying to get some exercise in where I can. I've included this coming Monday in my challenge as well, just because it's the day before weigh-in and I want to keep myself going on the plan.

Looking forward to sharing the results!

4 comments:

Trisha J. said...

Good luck! I know you can do it.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your challenge, i'm sure you will do really well.

Alli said...

Great challenge! Cant wait to hear about your weekend!!

Fairy Princess said...

I hope it went well...I would have stopped to wish you good luck if I got on the PC. I think that was a great challenge idea!