Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Checking in

1. Roasted garlic tomato soup. I'm totally missing Trader Joe's this morning. My sister and I were introduced to this grocery store chain when we lived in Monterey, CA. Thankfully they recently opened up a store in Pittsburgh, so whenever we make our trip back I will be packing a suitcase full of this stuff. Their butternut squash soup is equally amazing.

2. Wednesdays are soooooo long for me. Tomorrow looks to be about the same. Boo. Why can't everyone have a three-month vacation during the summer?

3. I felt really good after my workout last night. Second day in a row.
I really hope to keep this up throughout the rest of the week. Today is going to be kind of complicated to squeeze in a workout, but hopefully tonight after Bible study I'll be able to do something for at least a half hour. Otherwise I'll just count today as a rest day and plan to exercise every day for the rest of the week.

4. There's really not much else going on this morning. It's already May 7th as hard as that is to believe. I really want to see some ground-breaking results this month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope today doesnt end up being too long for you. I think you are great for still trying to fit in 30minutes exercise despite such long hours.

Alli said...

Love me some trader joe's girl. I too am hoping for a break through month. I am so tired of months flying by and me making no progress. =(

Allison said...

I'm deprived because I've never even been to a Trader Joe's. We don't have them around here. :( And that soup sounds yummy!
It's still early in May, so keep your chin up!

Trisha J. said...

Keep striving! You can do it!