Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Um, help?

I feel like crap today. Why that’s been such a normal occurrence as of late is far beyond me. I am tired. I am irritable. My level of patience is -10. I have this weird sensation in my abdomen. Oh and the last place I want to be right now is exactly where I’m sitting- in an office around a group of people that I don’t like, in a job that I am grateful for but I’m growing to loathe.

What the hell is wrong with me? Am I depressed? Am I having a nervous breakdown? Am I pregnant?

All I do know is that I need a break. I want to be carelessly relaxing in my bed right now, with the windows open and the cool breeze coming in. I need, like, a week of this. In the meantime I guess I’ll be plucking away at my desk, monitoring these last four hours tick slowly by.

3 comments:

Alli said...

Ohhh girl I am sorry you are having a rough day. Do you get Vacation time or sick time or anything? (again not sure what the cultural differences of this are in Spain) but maybe you could take a mental health day!?
Chin up girl, whatever is going on it will pass.

Nona said...

Poor sweetheart. Sometimes it's just like this, and you just have to ride it out and be gentle with yourself ... or kill a co-worker (just kidding).

Btw, you see that description of the relaxing in a bed (for me hammock) with the open window and cool breeze, well a week just isn't enough for me ... the rest of my life (with some getting up occasionally to do fun things) would be perfect for me ;P What can I say? I'm just decadent.

Feel better!!! (((Hugs)))

Fairy Princess said...

This would be a funk. They suck! If you go through my blog I tend to get into them too here and there. My way of gtting out is spending time with my favorite people, or if you want to get away from people go get a mani/pedi, read a book, or just sit out in the sun. Do something just for you. Alli has the right idea. Ride it out. It will seem endless, but I promise there is an end.