Monday, May 26, 2008

Wish I were barbecuing today.. on my own private island

I'm not entirely sure what is up with my mood today. I thought my afternoon break would give me a chance to unwind, but it was quite the contrary. Between running to the grocery store to do our shopping for the week, running back home, cooking lunch, cleaning up the kitchen afterward and scrambling out the door to be back to work on time I barely had the chance to catch my breath. Sigh. My irritability today can't be PMS because I just got over that. Maybe I'm just tired and slightly burned out. I think that's what it is. All I know is that I'm ready for 8PM to roll around so that I can go home and Turbo Jam my mood away. I think shortly thereafter I'll be calling it a night too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your day went well. I think you are just tired, you do so much each day. Could you make an evening just for yourself and enjoy doing things that you love. Have a nice dinner with hubby, a bubble bath, watch a dvd, just make it all about you?